Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sneak Peak of Next Post

Hello there..Thank you very much for still following and reading my blog ..It's been so long that I haven't postin on my blog! May be more than 6 months (oh gosh!!). I miss posting so much! On the last 2011, I have to prepare and finish my thesis so I was so busy at that time because I have a hard research. I sure that my thesis is a first research in my country because there are no Indonesian researcher that research about my theme before. Finally on January 11th 2012 I have graduated!
After that, I applied jobs in several big company in my country. Hope that I'll get a suitable job for me soon. Beside that, I planned to build again my own business on Etsy and maturing my concept, but I have several problems on paypal, payment methods and international shipping. I'm so glad if you ive me some information about them and teach me if you have experience on Etsy. I want to be more global ;D

Okay, next blog I will show you about my stories above. I can't wait to tell about them, especially about Etsy! I love to checking Etsy so much recently.

Now I feel tired after followed a recruitment test. Just want take my head on beloved pillow. Hope you enjoy your night guys and don't forget to read my next post ;)

Warm regards and....................Ciao....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)